Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Bachelor Party: Chemical Bromance!
















I have been holding back from posting this review of my bachelor party from this past weekend, simply because............well, I have been trying to let it soak in. Or clear out of my system, depending on how you look at it.

I first must say before I go any further, I am so grateful to have such a great group of friends. For those who were unable to make it, I completely understand. To Todd, Chris, Damian, Mike and Nullspace...... I will never forget last weekend. I am not sure if you remembered me saying while we were canoeing "I just pissed myself", well.... I really did! I have NEVER laughed so much in my life.

Let's get this review started. So Friday night we headed up to the take on a canoe trip with the boys on the Saco River. We left the city at 6:30pm and headed up to our destination for the weekend, the Saco River Motor Lodge, where we looked forward to settling into out 3 bedroom suite for the evening.

First stop was the NH liquor store. Ohhhhhhhh lord, it's begun!

















Yes, you do see a bottle of Dr. Mcgillicuddy's. That was in memory of when MO7S and I first met at a house party many years ago. moving on....





























As you can see, Friday night was basically complete and absolute drunkeness. We made our way downtown (if that's what we call it) North Conway and decided to have some drinks with the natives. What a jolly ol' time that was!

















The next morning we were all so hungover, this is what it looked like until the coffee and breakfast arrived. Looks like a table of shame....... lol



















Saturday arrived, the beers were cracked, the canoes were launched, sandwiches for lunch were packed and we were ready for a beautiful day of sunshine and relaxation! Yes!!! Finally!!! We paddled on down the river and enjoyed our time on the river. We were 30 minutes into our 12 mile canoe trip and all of a sudden.................. the sky went black! LOL.

It was a wall of rain and full on thunderstorms until the second we left the water that day. Even with the weather, I swear............... I have never laughed so much.

I must also mention that on Saturday night before the drinking began. Todd MacLeod beat and became the official "Most Taco's To Be Eaten In One Sitting" in some dodgey Mexican restaurant in NH. He killed 10 of the most disgusting tacos known to mankind. I am almost positive that restaurant may have also drained all of the public water out of North Conway that evening.

Obviously, I won't release full details of my bachelor party. You can check out of our PHOTOS HERE. I will however, leave you with some of the best quotes of the weekend:

"I can't feel my face"
"CAN I HAVE A SHOT OF YOUR STRONGEST RUM WITH A GLASS OF COKE"
"I think it's letting up"
"Here is how it works: one plate raises up and the other one slides under it and BAM! Tektonic Bootie"
"Are you guys in a band?"
"Could I have your sharpest knife"
"Do you think even one Mexican works in this place?"
"Do you like me new watch?"
"So what's there to do for fun here?"

No comments: