Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally! We're Getting Married! 50 Days and Counting!


So yes, after all this time I am finally about to marry my best friend. It seems like we have been engaged forever. With us saving money and the lifestyle and traveling that we are so used to, it hasn't been easy. It took us almost 3 years for crying out loud! But yes, in 50 days we depart for Jamaica and will officially be able to call Jade my wife. I am in fact the luckiest man around. I know a few friends and family members read this blog so I just wanted to make sure I mentioned some information. If you are going out to Jamaica with us, prepare for an amazing journey!

If you would like any details on the wedding in Jamaica, travel details, registry information, check out our polls and quizes, etc, you can visit us online at http://www.jadeandjason2008.com/
To my love, my princess, my Jade......... You will be my beautiful wife soon and you make me the happiest person on earth. I can not wait!
Love, your best friend Jason :-)

2 comments:

CBrownColors said...

YAYAYAYAYAY! :-D You guys are amazing and your wedding will be too!

Zebbler said...

congrats man!

live a beautiful life together.

Zb.