Monday, January 14, 2008

SUNDAY MORNING... OUCH

Sunday morning.... there was really only one word to describe sunday morning. PAIN! As I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head...The weight of my pounding brain forced my head down back on my pillow...I layed there for another 45 minutes secretly wishing that advil could simply appear in my hand... shear PAIN. After tossing and turning and the inability to ignore the fact that i really had to pee...I forced myself to the bathroom...I filled the sink with cold water and submerged my face with hopes it would have numbed my brain... no such luck...As i stood there dunking my face in water i was slowly recalling the events from saturday night...

OHHHHH Saturday Night! Well those of you that were not there you obviously missed a good night...especially with the deadly factors that were included...

Good Life Bar, Snatches Going Away Party, Old School Hip Hop courtsey of DJ Drama, Mix all that up with Three's Company (Jay, Jessie and Myself) YAAAA

After a handful of Vodka Tonics, Jessie and I were breaking out some old school dance moves ... From the Kid and Play to the the Jackson 5. I'm sure there were plenty of people wondering what the fuck i was doing but it was sure amusing to my drunken self...

Yes yes the night was definitely full of laughs and fun

Said good bye to Snatch with a bang! Drank with some old friends and made some new ones...Racked up a large bar tab - JEEZ!! However if i could have fast forwarded a glimpse to myself sunday morning I probably wouldnt have ordered that 8th or 9th drink. I'm doing a mind and body saturday next week.




No comments: