Friday, September 5, 2008

Dunny Series 5 - Out and Killing it!

A few years ago, my best mate turned me onto Dunny's. I am now a die hard collector of these damn things. I have two rooms of my apartment filled with these artist series collector items. I wonder if it's that addiction from my vinyl record collecting that makes me seek out and find the rare ones and take such interest in them. I assume it is. Like baseball cards, comic books and obviously vinyl, I have that same excitement of tracking down hard to find pieces only to store them on a shelf. Regardless, I love the little bastards!

Dunny Series 5 was launched yesterday and once again, we are on the hunt for the complete series and the ultimate catch of "the chase figure". This series showcases some amazing work from such artists as Mishka, MAD, Toofly, Kozik and one of the chases by a personal favorite, Huck Gee.

You most likely won't see me for the next couple weeks as I will be on a mission to complete the set....... ;-)

No comments: